Skilled care when you need it
WHERE YOU NEED IT … CLOSE TO HOME.
As a Continuing Care community in the Greenville area with an established 25 year history of success, you can rest assured you’re receiving the best long-term care as well as restorative therapy and specialized care. This is supported by receiving a 5-Star Medicare Rating for our quality of care. No matter what level of care you need, you never have to leave the comfort and familiar surroundings of the Rolling Green Village senior living community.
MILDRED L. SMITH SKILLED NURSING CENTER
For personalized short- or long-term nursing care following an accident or illness, Rolling Green Village offers the following innovative nursing care features and services:
- Spacious private bedrooms with wheelchair-accessible bathrooms.
- Utilities included (except telephone & cable).
- 24-hour nursing care & emergency response.
- Medication management.
- Three meals daily, plus snacks.
- Housekeeping, laundry & linen services.
- Specialized activities & social events.
- Individualized for adults with medical needs.
- Safe and secure activities for the memory-impaired.
- Respite support for caregivers; enhanced quality of life for participants.
HOME HEALTH CARE
Rolling Green Village helps connect you with reputable companies in Greenville who provide:
- Comprehensive in-home personal care and housekeeping services.
- Managed long-term, in-home healthcare and supportive services promoting your independence.
HOME REHABILITATIVE CARE
Rehabilitative care is provided in-home or in the therapy room at the Village Center through our partnership with Heritage Healthcare and includes:
- Occupational, Physical, Speech Therapy
- Services covered by Medicare and Supplemental Insurance
- For more information, visit www.heritage-healthcare.com or contact Casey Motter at (864) 248-6350
For more information about the Skilled Nursing Center and Restorative Therapy at Rolling Green Village, contact us online or call (864) 987-4606.